This BLOG is my creative outlet for daily frustrations, pet peeves, and even humor! I hope you will enjoy and possibly identify with some of my stories.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

IS THAT A FULL MOON I SEE?

Tuesday, after I had been out of town for eight days, my husband and I decided to take our daughter and head to Park City for a Family Day. We had originally intended to ride the Alpine Slide a couple of times and then go to lunch in Historic Downtown Park City. Instead we ended up with all day passes and dinner. We had a blast! We ended up riding the Alpine Slide once and the Alpine Coaster about five times – it was by far the most fun of the two slides. My daughter also wanted to climb the rock wall. This is where my story gets funny.

Keep in mind that my daughter is a very independent almost 7 year old who likes to pick her own clothes and will only wear skirts and dresses. Anyway, she got all harnessed in the climbing gear and began to proceed up the wall. As she got further up I happened to look up and see that underneath her nice skirt she was wearing underwear with no ass! I kid you not! She was mooning everyone at the bottom. I about fell over not sure whether to cringe or to laugh! I think she felt the wind on her bottom because she quickly came down and said she was finished! I still laugh when I think of what a sight she was! How embarrassing! I could have sworn I had gotten rid of all of her holy panties, but she must have snuck these past me. When she got down and was at my side I whispered, “Why did you wear panties with no butt?”

She shrugged her shoulders and said, “I don’t know.”

After her climb, she wanted to jump on the trampoline that they harness you to the elastics and then you jump, so I told her to make sure she tucked her skirt in the harness this time!

1 comment:

Wish Upon a Star said...

Ha Ha. Thats great. Bella and her clothes. :)